We have been having lots of fun around our house these past couple of weeks. Emily is on the brink of laughing! It is so cute and we probably look ridiculous trying to get her to do it:) I will try and catch it on video one of these times and post it. But we know how she is with cameras.
As a recommendation from my dental hygienist, I have been brushing Emily's gums daily. She absolutely loves it and opens her mouth every time I bring the toothbrush out. Hopefully introducing the toothbrush early will help minimize the battles in the future!
This week, Emily went to her Daddy's softball game for the first time. We got her all bundled up and she loved being outdoors and looking at all the lights.
Tim and I went to our friend's wedding in Carlsbad. The wedding was beautiful and very nice. We left Emily with Tim's parents. We had a great time at the wedding, but kept thinking about our little one at home. We haven't left her for that long before. She did great and was very happy to see us when we got home.
Emily and I have also been walking on Monday and Wednesday mornings with a group of moms at Soka University near our house. It is a beautiful walk around the campus, which backs up to Laguna Canyon. Boy is it a work out...pushing a stroller up hills while talking!!!
Look how much she has grown...it is amazing!!!!
As a recommendation from my dental hygienist, I have been brushing Emily's gums daily. She absolutely loves it and opens her mouth every time I bring the toothbrush out. Hopefully introducing the toothbrush early will help minimize the battles in the future!
This week, Emily went to her Daddy's softball game for the first time. We got her all bundled up and she loved being outdoors and looking at all the lights.
Tim and I went to our friend's wedding in Carlsbad. The wedding was beautiful and very nice. We left Emily with Tim's parents. We had a great time at the wedding, but kept thinking about our little one at home. We haven't left her for that long before. She did great and was very happy to see us when we got home.
Emily and I have also been walking on Monday and Wednesday mornings with a group of moms at Soka University near our house. It is a beautiful walk around the campus, which backs up to Laguna Canyon. Boy is it a work out...pushing a stroller up hills while talking!!!
Look how much she has grown...it is amazing!!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment