Friday, May 29, 2009

12 Weeks

12 weeks ago today little Emily entered the world! Our life has changed so much and we would not trade it for anything. What a blessing she is! So, what is Emily doing these days... smiling lots, laughing, sucking her fingers, grabbing for things, sitting with help, and making everyone smile around her. I call her my "conversation starter." Everytime we take her somewhere, at least one person will come and talk to us. We are VERY proud to be her parents:)


One of the joys of being a Stay-at-Home Mom with Emily
Press Play


Cuddling with Grandma Swanson


Hanging over Daddy's shoulder like a sack of potatoes


So sweet and taking a rest during Tummy Time


Chilling with Daddy


Tummy Time


"Mom, I love the new gold shoes you bought me, there are so fun to look at! Now I can be twins with my Grandma Chris"


Not quite sure what she is doing here

Smiley girl

She almost is able to grab her feet

Background