Monday, December 22, 2008

Winter Break is Here!

Well, I barely made it to Winter Break at school! The last day was pajama day, which made it even better. I am praying these next 2 weeks off of school, and being on modified bed rest will allow me to return to work after the New Year. But, we will have to see what the doctor says on the 31st. It is SO hard to keep my feet up and relax...it is so different from what I am used to. I just keep reminding myself of that precious little face we will get to see in a couple of months!
My dear friend Kitty and her dog Chi Chi in his Santa suit brought treats for my students on the last day. Kitty has lived next door to my in-laws for 15 years and you would never guess but she is 86 years young! Kitty has been coming once a week to my class for the last couple of years to help me out and read to the kindergarteners. They absolutley LOVE her and enjoy every minute she spends with them. The kids and I can always count on her smile, enthusiasm, and a big hug!

No comments:

Background