We saw the doctor today and she was VERY happy with how I was doing. These last couple weeks of rest have paid off. I am going to try to go back to work on a modified schedule starting Monday. She says my body will be the judge as to when I need to go on maternity leave. I am carrying little Emily very low and the pressure can be uncomfortable if I stand for a long period of time. Being a kindergarten teacher, I am up on feet and moving a lot...so we will see how it goes. I am going to hang in there as long as I possibly can! I am going to miss my students SO MUCH, but I will have little Emily to occupy all my time:)
Tim was most excited to find out today that I am able to go to the grocery store! That was the household chore he hated the most these last couple of weeks....even more than cooking, dishes, and cleaning! Grocery shopping was the only service he did not do with a smile. He has been the most supportive and loving husband these past couple of weeks...I love you dear!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so enjoying reading your blog. I remember when Chris was pregnant with Tim and we lived across the street from each other...great memories. Tell Tim I said hey. Nick is getting married in June and hopefully some day I'll be calling myself Grandma too. Enjoy this time and get tons of sleep !!! Sheila Fenton
Post a Comment