My chubby cheeks as a baby
We went to the doctor today for a follow up and she said it is not preterm labor!!! I had an ultra sound to check my cervix and everything looked great. It was so exciting to see how much she has grown! The tech said she has chubby cheeks and she was smiling a lot, we even got to see her yawn. She definitely takes after me then, because I had chubby cheeks and people ask me all the time if I ever stop smiling:) She also takes after her dad with her impatience...her head is already down! The pain and pressure I was feeling was the baby's head pushing on my cervix. These last couple of days sitting on the couch and relaxing has really seemed to help the pressure. With that being said, the doctor also said I need to be far less active. She was very happy that I will have the next 2 weeks off from school. She said I can work the last 2 days of school this week and then it is rest after that. I guess I will have to finish my Christmas shopping online! Luckily, I do not have too much left.
Tim has been such a BIG help these last couple of days. He will absolutely not let me get in the kitchen or clean up. He tells me to go sit down whenever I am up. He is the best husband and I love him very much!! He says he is just taking care of his girls:)


1 comment:
So glad to here that everything is ok. Hope we still get to see you on Sunday :)
Post a Comment