Wednesday, August 27, 2008

14 Weeks

This is the "after dinner belly." My belly seems to get huge by the end of the day and then it goes back down in the morning, well not all the way. It is so funny! The baby is moving a ton and Tim has been able to hear it at night while laying on my belly. It is pretty exciting for him, I'm jealous I can't hear it. Tim also gets a kick out of people looking at me wondering if I am fat or pregnant. I am definitely in the "in-between" stage.
I started back at school this week testing the new kindergartners. It was lots of fun to see them, and it got me excited for the year to come. I also enjoyed going to lunch with Andrea(the other kindergarten teacher) and catching up...we sure have fun together! I can't wait to teach with her again this year. I am going to cherish the last week I have of summer vacation because school starts on September 4th. Yikes!!

No comments:

Background