Tuesday, August 12, 2008

12 Weeks, Helping Beth Move, and Birthdays

I have officially made it through the first trimester....yeah! I will be going to my new doctor next week. Dr. Worsch, my previous OB/Gyn, informed me on my last appointment that she only delivers breeched babies and C-sections. So, I hope I won't have to go to her again, but I will miss her since she has been my doctor for the past 7 years. My new doctor came highly recommended by Dr Worsch, her name is Dr. Grouse.



We are off to Omaha, Nebraska this weekend to help Beth move into her new house. Above is a picture of her new house. I don't know how much help I will be with the move, but it will be fun to go and visit her. Congrats to Beth on her beautiful new home!


This has been a busy month with birthdays, and Tim's is still to come on the 29th. I celebrated my birthday on the 7th in Temecula. We went to see Brian Regan, our favorite comedian, at Pechanga and then played golf at Redhawk. For Doug's birthday on the 10th, we played golf at the HARDEST course, Trump National Los Angeles. The views were breath taking in between looking for your ball in the 8 inches of rough.

No comments:

Background