My fluid levels are good again, but I have to go
twice a week for the non-stress test and ultrasound to be sure. I am still on modified bed rest so my fluid doesn't drop again. I am 2.5cm dilated and 50% effaced...which
doesn't really mean much since I was this way with Emily and she was a week late. I have been feeling some contractions at night between 7 and 9, but nothing consistent or close enough together.
Tim and I opted out of an induction at this point. We will have the choice again to schedule at my next appointment. At this point, we feel we should just let him cook as long as he can. If my fluid drops again then of course we will do the induction. The soonest my doctor would do the induction would be next Wednesday and I would be 40.5 weeks. So let's hope he just comes on his own and we won't have to make that decision.
| 39 weeks |
![]() |
| 38.5 weeks with Emily |

No comments:
Post a Comment