Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Soaking it Up!

I know Emily and I will still be able to do "Mommy and Me" things after the baby comes, but I have really been trying to savor this time I have with her right now.  Doing puzzles, painting, pretend play, going to the park, play dates, etc.  It is going to be different!  It has been her and I for so long, and I am so lucky to have been able to stay home with her.  I look forward to "my new way of life as a Mommy of 2!"  It is going to be a challenge.

I went to my bi-weekly doctor appointment on Monday and everything is good.  She is guessing he will be over 8 lbs.  We have decided on a name but aren't telling anyone until he arrives....not even Emily!  This pregnancy has gone by too fast.  He will be here before we know it....About 6 weeks until my due date.  Although, Emily was a week late, so I am just going to expect to be late this time, so I am not disappointed. 
 
Emily with her friend feeding the ducks at the park

Going for a walk in the "forest" as Emily calls it


33 Weeks!  Emily did a great job taking my picture and she was so proud.
Being a goof ball...that is a dishwasher brush

No comments:

Background