We went to the doctor this week and things are still going well. Baby Boy is measuring a few days ahead. I think he is much longer than Emily was. I can feel him move in four different spots of my belly at once. He still has 8 more weeks of growing! Some lady was watching my belly and I didn't know it(kind of creepy), and she saw my belly move when he kicked, that is how forceful he can be sometimes.
The nursery is pretty much complete. We just need to get a few more things. As you can see Emily is loving her baby brother's room and crib. She is just as excited as we are to meet him. She gives him a hug and kiss every night before bed and says she loves him. I can't wait to see her see face when she gets to meet him and hold him!!!
| 32 weeks |
No comments:
Post a Comment