We are beyond excited to have another little one on the way! Emily and the baby will be exactly 3 years apart. Let the journey begin! Chasing a two year old who only naps twice a week and being nauseous throughout the day has been a challenge. But, thankfully I have had help! Tim has been able to come home a little earlier so I can just relax for a bit. So far, I have been feeling less tired and nauseous than I did with Emily...boy?? We will find out the gender in November.
She is going to be a great Big Sister
"Mmmm...what does this mean for me? I have to share my toys!"
5 weeks
6 weeks...in Vegas for our 5 Year Anniversary
7 weeks






3 comments:
Oh my goodness!! I am SO happy for all of you! Praying for you during this pregnancy!
So, my dream was true!!
Congratulations to you all. I know Chris and Doug must be so excited. Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy. so jealous...wish I could get just one grandchild!!! Be well.
That little Emily is the cutest thing ever and will be a hard act to follow!!!
Post a Comment