Thursday, February 5, 2009

Week 37 Doctors Appointment

We went to the doctor yesterday and I am now 75% effaced and 1 cm. dilated. She again was able to feel Emily's head and her soft spot. She is still VERY low and the doctor said I probably won't dilate anymore until I go into labor. Emily weighs about 6-6.5 lbs right now. I have been having more and more contractions and pains in my legs, but still feeling great.

This also was my first week off of work. I have definitely kept myself busy. I have enjoyed not getting up to an alarm and going shopping with my mom on her day off. I also started MOPS this week at Coast Hills Church right by our house. I absolutely love MOPS and have already met some real nice ladies.
The biggest bouquet of flowers I have ever seen! On my last day of school, every student in kindergarten (there are 66) gave me a flower. It was so cute and brought many tears to my eyes, they are all so sweet.

No comments:

Background