Well, little Emily has not arrived yet. Today is her due date, and I never thought I would still be pregnant at this point...I thought for sure she was going to be early. But, she will come when she is ready. Tim and I can hardly wait. Each night we think, maybe this will be it!
I have to keep reminding myself-
"But if we hope for what we do not yet observe, we eagerly wait for it with patience."
Romans 8:25
Friday, February 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh....I check your blog several times a day to see if Emily is here yet. I know the waiting is awful but she will be well worth it. I carried Nick up to his due date and they finally had to induce. He weighed 10 lbs.
3 oz. and I hope little Emily won't have to tell everyone that birth weight when she's older!!! LOL
Good luck and best wishes for a safe and speedy delivery of your new little package. (note the UPS mention!!) XO, Sheila
Post a Comment