| Alright, this pregnancy must slow down! I can't believe how fast it is going by. I am past "the honeymoon 2nd trimester" and in the last trimester now. I have started to feel nauseous again, off and on throughout the day, didn't have that with Em, but it is pretty common from what I have been reading. But other than that I feel really good. No back pain or swollen feet and ankles. We don't have a name picked out yet either....We've got plenty of time, right?? The little man is quite the mover and shaker, when I sit down at night or when I am trying to sleep. He is just getting me ready for what's to come in 2 months. Not looking forward to the lack of sleep again, but it is "just a season" we will go through. He is up every morning at 5:15am rolling and kicking. I still manage to get to the gym to workout 2 or 3 times a week either taking my favorite classes and modifying the routine, or using the elliptical. I always feel less tired once I am done working out, I just have to drag myself there:) I go to the doctor this week for my glucose test and then every 2 weeks after that. Our little man will be here soon. We have slowly but surely been cleaning out his room and getting ready since the Christmas decorations are gone. |
| Haven't posted a belly shot in awhile...this was the little man Christmas morning(28 weeks) |
Saturday, December 31, 2011
29 Weeks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment