....BOY!! I have to admit I was shocked, I thought were having another girl. But, it makes sense since I have had a different pregnancy this time. Tim and I are beyond excited to have a boy and a girl. No name yet, but there are a few on the list. I am most excited that Tim gets to have his boy!! He will get to play sports, watch football with him, while Emily and I do girly things together:)
From the ultra sound, he has a strong heart beat, healthy, and growing well. He weighs about 13 ounces now. The tech said he is measuring 3 days ahead of my due date(March 19) but they won't change it. His hands were in his face the whole time...maybe another thumb sucker?? I am a little over half way now and we are getting more and more excited. I am still feeling great, although most days Emily out last me with her energy:) He will be here before we know it!
 |
| Profile picture of him, you can also see both hands and his brain |
 |
| Butt shot.... it's a boy! |
 |
| These are his legs crossed at his ankles and his stomach |
1 comment:
We are so happy and excited for you guys!!
Post a Comment