Friday, September 30, 2011

R.I.P.P.E.D. Video Shoot

 I had the privilege and honor of being chosen to participate in a fitness video last weekend.  R.I.P.P.E.D. is an acronym....R=resistance, I=Intervals, P=Power, P=Plyometrics, E=Endurance, and D=Diet.  The video is teaching the R.I.P.P.E.D. instructors the newest season.  R.I.P.P.E.D.'s motto is the "One Stop Body Shock."   They "shock your body"  with new seasons/routines every 3 months. The best part is you get all your cardio and strength training in one hour.  R.I.P.P.E.D. is a class I have been taking at our gym for the last 2 years.  It helped me to lose the last of my "baby weight" from Emily.  Now that I am pregnant, I am able to still take the class, I just do the modified/low impact versions.  

It is growing like crazy in the fitness world...2,500 certified instructors, taught in 47 states and in other countries as well.   The goal is for R.I.P.P.E.D. to become part of the infomercial world in the future.  The co-creators, Alex Isaly and Terry Shorter,  started with just one class at our gym 3 years ago and now it is taught all over.  I also take spin and kickboxing from Terry and Alex. 

I will try my best to upload some of the sections I was in and my testimony from the video in the coming week.

15 Weeks Pregnant

Em and I getting ready, she wanted to be like Mommy


My little sis Ashley and I...she just had a baby 6 months ago!!

Ash practicing her section with Terry

No comments:

Background