Thursday, March 3, 2011

M.O.P.S and POPS

Tim and I went to an awesome Silent/Live Auction Fundraiser for MOPS(Mothers of Preschoolers) this last Saturday.  We don’t get to dress up often and I love to do it.

Tim was bidding on an autographed bass from “Fieldy” of Korn.  Korn is a hardcore rock band that Tim loved when he was in high school.  He went to 3 of their concerts, so this was right up his alley.  We won it and it sits in our family room on display!!  “Fieldy’s” wife is a fellow small group leader with me.  We got to chat with him for awhile and he was a super nice guy.  I now have people coming up to me every week at MOPS saying “oh, you are the one who won the bass…that is so cool.”almost 2 yrs old 016

Reggie Arvizu aka “Fieldy” of Korn with Tim and I

almost 2 yrs old 018

No comments:

Background