Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend in a Nutshell

Easter was VERY busy and fun at the same time....Emily and I went to an egg hunt with the Mom's group, we had a spa day for my sister-in-law Beth(she is getting married May 1st in Omaha, Nebraska), went to a Bridal Shower for Beth, and spent Easter with the families at Anaheim Stadium and my parents for a delicious lunch. It is always so great to spend time with family and appreciate all that we are blessed with. We hope you all had a wonderful Easter too!

And Happy 13 Month Birthday Emily!

What an amazing sight..."Jesus Loves You" on the screens at Anaheim Stadium



Easter at Anaheim Stadium

Em got a little restless sitting in the seats, so she and Daddy walked around

The Jonas Bros were the special guest stars....Tim whooped it up when they came on the field:)


Getting Ready for the egg hunt


"I'm not fast enough Mommy, they took all the eggs!"


"Yeah...I found 2 eggs!!"


Practicing at home


Her new favorite game is Peek-a-boo


Em and Grandma Deb


Chris, Beth, Em, and I at Beth's Bridal Shower...what a wonderful shower!


Grandma Chris and Emily at the shower


The Most Difficult Shower game...name that kitchen tool


Em helping Aunt Beth open her gifts


Mommy and Emily(way passed her nap time)

"No nap Rapp"..she didn't end up taking a nap for the rest of the day depsite being exhausted

No comments:

Background