Thursday, August 27, 2009

Army Crawling Up a Storm

Emily is all over the place these days! She is under the table, trying to open cabinets, and exploring her surroundings. It is so cute and fun to watch her. She loves to crawl to one spot in our house because she can touch three different textures...carpet, tile, and rug.

These past couple of weeks, Emily had what we think was a stomach virus, that she probably got from Tim and I. So far all the lab work has come back negative for parasites, bacteria, etc. It was 16 horrible days of MANY dirty diapers, Pedialyte, and Soy formula. It has gotten much better but not completely gone yet. So, I am also temporarily not eating any dairy products to see if she is possibly lactose intolerant. With my history of food allergies it is no surprise if she ends up with some type of allergy. She has also lost a tiny bit of weight since her last doctor's appointment which was 6 weeks ago. So, we are praying for her little intestines to feel better and for her to gain some weight. Poor thing...although she has been her smiling self the whole time:)

Em will be starting rice cereal in the next couple of weeks so hopefully this will help her gain some weight. We are just waiting for the 6 month mark to start the cereal. She is ready for it and grabbing for all of our food when Tim or I are eating!

Grabbing for Dad's food


Trying to sit up

She loved this cup so much she fell asleep holding it


"You caught me!"

"I want to go faster!"

Kung Fu...I guess

Showing Grandma and Grandpa bathtime

Emily knows another illustrator!

No comments:

Background