A year ago at this time we had just found out I was pregnant...what a difference a year makes! It seems as though Emily has been with us for much longer than 4 months. She is so much fun and gets cuter by the moment. She is rolling over from her back to stomach all the time. She hardly is on her back anymore. She has also started to sleep on her stomach this week.
As I reflect on the last 4 months...words cannot express how happy and blessed I am to stay home with Em. We have so much fun together and I have met so many wonderful moms/friends because of her. Being a mom is the BEST job in the world, even when you have a rough moment(which is hardly ever). I just look at her cute little face and it makes me smile again.
Emily had her 4 month appointment and she weighs 14 lbs. 6 oz. (75%) and is 24 .75 in. long(93%). Her pediatrician thinks her first teeth will be coming in the next few weeks....oh goody:) This explains why Emily has been drooling and chewing on everything lately. We also got the okay to start her on rice cereal when we feel like she is wanting more to eat.
Fun, fun, fun! We have been enjoying the beautiful California weather. Emily went to the lagoon(a giant pool with a beach and water slides) for the first time and went down the slide with me. I grew up going to the lagoon all the time. It is weird to bring my daughter there now. She loved the slide, as did I...I love water slides!
We celebrated the 4th at my parents house with all the aunts, uncles, and cousins. Then, we watched the fireworks near our house. We had a great view and were able to see a few firework shows all at once. Emily was intrigued by the fireworks and was not scared of the loud bangs. Next year she will love them even more.
Emily's 1st time down the lagoon slide

As I reflect on the last 4 months...words cannot express how happy and blessed I am to stay home with Em. We have so much fun together and I have met so many wonderful moms/friends because of her. Being a mom is the BEST job in the world, even when you have a rough moment(which is hardly ever). I just look at her cute little face and it makes me smile again.
Emily had her 4 month appointment and she weighs 14 lbs. 6 oz. (75%) and is 24 .75 in. long(93%). Her pediatrician thinks her first teeth will be coming in the next few weeks....oh goody:) This explains why Emily has been drooling and chewing on everything lately. We also got the okay to start her on rice cereal when we feel like she is wanting more to eat.
Fun, fun, fun! We have been enjoying the beautiful California weather. Emily went to the lagoon(a giant pool with a beach and water slides) for the first time and went down the slide with me. I grew up going to the lagoon all the time. It is weird to bring my daughter there now. She loved the slide, as did I...I love water slides!
We celebrated the 4th at my parents house with all the aunts, uncles, and cousins. Then, we watched the fireworks near our house. We had a great view and were able to see a few firework shows all at once. Emily was intrigued by the fireworks and was not scared of the loud bangs. Next year she will love them even more.
Emily's 1st time down the lagoon slide






No comments:
Post a Comment