This week Emily starting smiling! Although I do not have a picture of her doing it yet...I am working on it. It seems like every time I get the camera out she gets "camera shy."
She is really aware of her surroundings now and is looking all around. She is also grabbing and holding on to anything she can.
Emily has done very well with soothing herself to sleep. It takes her about 15 minutes of crying and then she is asleep. Much better than we thought. Now lets pray she keeps it up.
She is really aware of her surroundings now and is looking all around. She is also grabbing and holding on to anything she can.
Emily has done very well with soothing herself to sleep. It takes her about 15 minutes of crying and then she is asleep. Much better than we thought. Now lets pray she keeps it up.







No comments:
Post a Comment