Thursday, March 19, 2009

2 Weeks Old

I think I will say this everyday, but I can't believe she is 2 weeks old already!! Where does the time go? Tim and I are having a blast with our little Emily.

This was a big week for us since Tim went back to work. Emily and I really miss his company around the house. And he misses us too! The other day I was running errands and Tim calls me on my cell phone and says "I want you to come home so I can see my girls." So cute!!

We also put Emily in her crib for the first time at night. I didn't want to wake Tim up as much at night since he has to go to work in the morning. Emily absolutely LOVES her crib, mainly because she can spread out more. I admit, it was very sad for me to put her in the crib. I missed the little sounds she made at night, but now we get more sleep!!! Friends and family keep telling me we will be so happy we transitioned her into her crib when she was young. So far it has been working:)

She is beginning to sleep really well at night, she goes to bed about 9:00pm then I feed her at about 1:00am and 4:00am. We are praying it stays this way, but realize she may have a few bad nights here and there.

Sleeping in her crib...she hates to be swaddled

Very interesting sleep position

Wearing her "Daddy Loves Me" shirt and the hat I knit her

We can't get enough of this cute little face

Happy St. Patty's Day

No comments:

Background