Wednesday, July 9, 2008

First Doctor's Appointment



We had the first ultrasound and met with Dr. Worsch today. It is such an amazing sight to see your future child's heartbeat on the screen. Words cannot describe how excited we were today! She said everything looks great and the due date will be February 25th....my dad's birthday!

The nausea and fatigue are definitely beginning. Although it is all worth it in the end! I am just glad I am not teaching full time right now. God was great with his timing.

6 comments:

Kraushaar Family said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you!
Love and prayers,
The Kraushaar Family

Lois Venanzi said...

Nichole & Tim:

Congrats on your good news! It's amazing that you are both going to be parents and that Doug and Chris will be GRANDparents!! Enjoy this magical time.

Much love,

Lois & Steve Venanzi

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for your entire family.
Much love,
Maha and Amina

Kara Ritter said...

Congratulations!!!This is wonderful news!!! So excited you created a blog so we can check up on you :) xoxo~ Kara

Bryan Peters said...

Congratulations guys!!!

I am very happy for you guys.

See you soon.

Love,

Bryan Peters

Steve Pratt said...

Is that a 9 iron in the baby's hand.... no no not yet. Congratulations you two, I'am so happy for you guys.

Sincerely,
Steve Pratt

Background